* Personal Care – bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, transferring, medication reminders, toileting and incontinence care.
* Meal Preparation & Nutrition – a key part of client’s health is a quality diet and hydration.
* Transportation and Mobility – attending doctor’s appointments, errands to grocery, drug or other stores, light exercise and walking outdoors.
* Companionship and Recreation – attending events, visits with friends, lunch and dinner outings, shopping and exploring hobbies and interests.
* Household Tasks – light cleaning, changing of linens and making of beds, assistance with pets, and laundry.
* Respite – family caregivers and spouses can get a much needed break.
* Specialized Care – Special conditions require special care. Clients with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, stroke, cancer and other conditions often require onsite training which is performed by our Training Director in the client’s home with the care team.
Delivered by a Care Team
Our goal with each client is to provide a care solution, not just a caregiver. To do that, it takes a coordinated team that can solve challenges as they arise, communicate with family members and evolve the care over time. At Helping Hands in Home Care we provide a care manager, staffing manager and team of caregivers. And you can always reach a Helping Hands in Home Care manager 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Care Solutions, not Just Caregivers…
From a few hours a day up to 24×7, our experienced caregivers and Certified Nurse Assistants provide compassionate in home care for seniors and people with disabilities to live independently at home. All employees are bonded, insured, fingerprinted, screened, trained and managed.
Our direct care services range from simple assistance and companionship all the way to care for seniors with advanced Parkinson’s dementia, strokes and other debilitating medical conditions. And with three levels of care, our pricing is the lowest you will find. Best of all, there is never a long term commitment.
Helping Hands in Home Care
Tel: (404) 747-7090